Friday 12 January 2018

A healthier you for 2018 :Skinny Chicks Cookbook

I was given a free copy of this book in order to provide a review. The opinions shared are my own.

Did I mention that I was diagnosed with diabetes last year? Its not suprising as I am at least 30 pounds over weight, eat like a five year old and exercise consists of chasing my pups around to get my sock back. (Even then it depends on how attached I am to the sock.) I know that I need to make changes but I find it so hard to wade through all the mystery ingredients at the bulk food store let alone trying to assemble something somewhat palatable to put on the table.

Enter The Skinny Chick's Cookbook. When I received a copy of this book to review I anticipated page after page of recipes that I could neither prepare nor eat. I am here to tell you, I could not have been more mistaken. The pictures will have your mouth watering and the ingredient list is simple and easily accessible. Each recipe has less than 10 ingredients  and are low calorie, gluten free and yummy looking.

I can't wait to start my day with strawberry banana crepes or enjoy a spicy buffalo cauliflower as a snack. The Skinny Chick's Cookbook is my new go to resource for healthy recipe ideas.  Check it out on the kindle store and make eating healthy in 2018 a reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment