Wednesday 19 February 2014

February Stamp Of The Month: Wild About Love





Have you heard about the amazing Stamp of The Month special from Close To My Heart? Each month you have the option of purchasing a full size stamp set for only $5 with a purchase of $50. I purchase mine every month because I am one crafty Mama that loves a deal.  The hardest part is waiting for the month that I can grab up my favourites for $5. The great part is that you can purchase the stamp sets for every $50 you spend. If you are like me and have a young stamper in the family, it is a really inexpensive way to build her collection too. They also make perfect gifts for scrapping friends and family.  Close to my heart makes it so easy to qualify for the Stamp Of The Month each month by offering a different special or incentive to get you stocked up on all the supplies you need to make beautiful works of art.






The Stamp of the Month for February is "Wild About Love". You will love the cute woodland feel of this adorable set.


See I told you so!



Two of the stamps coordinate with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge available exclusively from Close To My Heart.  If you have not purchased this bundle yet you should put it on your wishlist.  Each Close To My Heart Cricut bundle come with over 700 images to cut, coordinating stamps and chipboard pieces. Each bundle costs only $99 but by hosting a home gathering, FB party or catalogue party, you could get it half off or even free using your hostess rewards.  If you live in Canada and would like to book an online or catalogue party please contact me at mygrandmasteacups@gmail.com. If you live outside of Canada you can go to the Close To My Heart website and search for a consultant in your area.






Imagine the possibilities for all the artwork that you can create using this super adorable stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment