Monday 20 January 2014

Busy as a bee

Hello All.

It seems I am destined to fall behind on my blogging these last few weeks. I had such good intentions for 2014 too. Motherhood always comes before blogging right! My second little trooper is down with the flu today. The youngest will return to school tomorrow but I think Monkey may need to be kept home at least one more day.

I have not been totally absent from social media though, thank goodness for smartphones and wi-fi that allow me to check in when the kids are tended too. So, though I may be absent from the blog for a couple more days (flu and funerals) I would love for you to join me over on FB where I am hosting a couple of parties with giveaways. One is even a mystery hostess....whoooo....

Our friend Charlotte Barker from Jamberry Nails is also gearing up to have a special party just for you Tea Cozies. I am so excited.

Oh, and don't forget we are planning a Tea Party with Kareen Ferguson of Steeped Tea. The harsh driving conditions have convinced us that the Tea Party should be a spring event.

I also have a fundraiser for Heart and Stroke coming up and planning for what to do to raise money for relay for life.

Most exciting of all I am having a Close To My Heart Open House on February 1st to celebrate the launch of the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. This is by far my favourite collection of stamps and papers. I can't wait to show Charlotte the hot air balloon stamps and paper. I know she is going to go crazy over them. If you are not local, please join in the fun by joining my  Facebook Party! If you are nearby please stop in on Saturday February 1st from 1-3pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment