Friday 22 November 2013

My Christmas Gift List : Jamberry Nails



Christmas Gift Guide Jamberry Nails



This is one of my favourite finds this year. I have been growing my poor pathetic nails out since at least September (b.t.w. I broke a nail typing this post) just so that I can sport these truly amazing designs over the holidays. Thats not a gift you say? Its a gift to me from me in celebration of accomplishing my goal of growing my nails. I am also eyeing up the cute junior sets for my oh so lovely daughter who is just transitioning from disney princess nails to something a bit more mature looking.  I can't wait to introduce you to Charlotte. I asked her to give you a bit of background information on herself and her business. You are going to fall in love with this gift.

Charlotte’s Bio

I am a mother of one adorable 15 month old baby boy, Bentley. He is my world and the reason for me wanting to work from home. I have an advertising diploma and am working on a joint degree in Women’s studies and Sociology but currently am a work at home mom that wants to stay that way J

Charlotte Barker Christmas Gift Guide
I am a Jamberry Nails consultant and I also have a home based business making baby items called Bonnets & Bums.

I try to live as green and natural as I can and have a passion for all things lacy, vintage and chic.








Jamberry Nails
Jamberry Nails are a super cute new fashion forward way to put style right at your fingertips. They are brand new to Canada and coming in with a bang!

So what are they? Jamberry nail wraps are a nail adhesive that stick to your nail in place of using polish. So what makes them different than the nail stickers already on the market? Jamberrys special adhesive requires heat and pressure unlike the other products which allows them to stay on your nails without chipping or fading for 2-3 weeks on your hands and up to 6 weeks on your toes!

The best part is they save you money and time! These wraps are much cheaper than a salon manicure or pedicure and can be easily applied at home in about 15 minutes. With over 300 designs, and a nail art studio that lets you design your very own nail wraps, you’re sure to find one (or 4) that fits your style.

Each nail sheet comes with various sizes to get the perfect fit on each nail and each sheet will do 3-4 manicures or pedicures.

We have also recently introduced a nail lacquer line that is 5-free (does not contain Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde resin, or camphor), and a luxury hand care line!

We have some really great holiday designs right now as well as adorable juniors!
We also have the awesome promotion of buy 3 get 1 free…since it’s so very hard to only pick one!

And we just announced our holiday gift packs which includes exclusive designs and accent sheets only available in the gift packs!

I’ve never been a nail polish kind of girl because I just don’t have the time for it, (and I  don’t have the patience sooooo I always end up smudging it before it’s dry). So when I found Jamberry I fell in love first with the designs and second with the ease and durability of them. I absolutely love that I can incorporate my style onto my nails and have them look great, really really GREAT!

You can host your own Jamberry home party and get awesome rewards such as free wrap sheets and discounts! We treat our hosts very well!

 Bonnets & Bums

When I became pregnant I really wanted to be able to make something for my son but I am not a very crafty person. I loved the adorable crocheted hats I saw everywhere and thought I could give it a go. Well I did and I gave up. And then I tried again and again and again and I finally got it and made him a little hat. I was so proud and I wanted to do more. Then I had a photographer ask me to make her some props and then I started getting requests and after time my business developed into more than just crocheted hats and diaper covers. I now make headbands, nursing necklaces, teething rings, banners, props and more!

I love to create and B&B is my creative outlet J






No comments:

Post a Comment