Thursday 6 June 2013

The Most Fun You Can Have Without Leaving Your Basement

Hello Friends,
I know that I intended to post crafty and family related stuff on this blog on a more..ahem...regular basis, but that is the reality of being a Mommy Blogger right? We are busy doing the Mommy side of it and have little time for the blogging end. That being said I have to share with you one of my new favourite things.  Blog Hops! I just discovered them and I am having a blast meeting new folks with common interests. Today I am part of the Blog Lovin Blog Hop at Happy Kids Inc.

You should try it. Even if you don't have a blog, just start at the beginning (or end if you want to be all wild and crazy) and pop onto each blog link. You will be amazed at the things people blog about! You are bound to find some interesting new blogs to follow.  So though this is neither crafty, homeschool, recipe or family life related I am posting this baby and filing it under Inevitable Ramblings of My Daily Life.  See, I knew that little loophole in the description would pay off someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment