Saturday 20 April 2013

Gooey Cheesy Goodness

Ok, let's face it I am no health nut. In fact I am not even close.  I admire those of you that can relish the flavour of fruit and vegetable faire but its just not me.  I am the comfort food type girl (as witnessed by my rapidly increasing skirt size.  I think it comes down to you just have to know who you are and who you are not.  I repeat, I am not a health nut.  So that being said I want to share with you one of the most fatty, non-healthy recipes I possess.  It was given to me from a man I used to work with, though I am suspecting perhaps his wife made it and he just arrived with it and accepted the compliments.   This was his potluck hit at every social event we attended.  I finally got the recipe from him just before he transferred to a new position where he was not longer going to be attending the same potlucks as me.  He passed away a couple years ago and I think he would be ok with my sharing it with just my closest friends like you:)  Please enjoy this oh so yummy dish but remember if you are attending the same potlucks as me....bring another dish as this is my all time favourite.

Ted's Tasty 4 Cheese Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment