Friday 10 March 2017

Where did February Go?

Hi Friends. I can not believe it is half way through March. The kids will be home next week for March Break and I have to start thinking about booking their summer camps. I realized that it had been some time since I posted and I have created a few items that I wanted to share.

The first is a canvas I made using Heartfelt Creations Paper and Dusty Attic chipboard. I love the way the locket turned out. I used Rub and Buff to make it have that vintage gold look.






The second is a gift box with a cute little tag album. This was also Heartfelt Creations, Graphic 45 tag album and a box from the dollar store.






Finally I made this cute little card using Heartfelt Creations. Seeing a pattern here? I am trying to use up things I have been hoarding.








I will likely be busy all week so chance are I wont get to post until later in March. In the meantime enjoy what looks like the beginning of Spring (fingers crossed) and don't forget to celebrate St. Patricks Day.


474d68e4d07e1746cf1153f7bb75e51e53c0c30feb415cd948

No comments:

Post a Comment