Sunday, 8 January 2017

Digital Design: Romance for #geckogalz

With the children home for Christmas holidays I have been finding it very difficult to get any creative time. Worse yet, I have not been able to get down in the studio for more than two minutes in weeks. My whole store area is stacked to capacity with boxes of new stock just waiting to be unpacked.

I have tried to remain productive using my tablet while the kids were entertained but it is frustrating trying to manuver the apps with limited functionality on a mobile device.

My plans for 2017 include regular posts, better use of my newsletter, keeping inventory listed on my store updated and publishing more tutorials.

I am very excited to have been able to arrange for several guest bloggers this year which will give us all a chance to be inspired by new creative styles.

We can look forward to posts by Elsie a and Darlene Smith this month. This dynamic mother daughter duo create the most incredible cards. I can't wait to see their tutorial.

In February we will be joined by talented artist Jackie Mead Hart, Mini Album master. Her Graphic 45 mini books are stunning.

I will also be sharing pictures from my trip to Creativation in Phoenix. I will be sure to snap some shots of all your favourite manufacturers. Hopefully some shots of our favourite designers too.

Plus I will share some pictures from our Canvas Corp Creative Crew meet up.  I am very excited to meet my team in person.

So for today all I have to share is my plans for 2017 and a really cute digital design I created using an image from #geckogalz .