Saturday, 8 October 2016

October Colours

Depending on where you are located, the colours that are surrounding us are breathtaking. The reds and oranges contrasting against the muted browns and yellows make my heart just a little more joyful.

The plans that I had for the fall have all seemed to pass by undone as I just got my last child settled back in school. Thank you for everyone that sent me information, leads and prayers to find a way to advocate for my child to get into an Autism program. He had a bumpy start, but I am glad to share that he is happily settled and can't wait to get to school in the morning.

Now that the little folk are all settled I hope to be able to return to my regular schedule which includes getting back to creating.

Over the summer I purchased many new products to try and I can't wait to get going with them. Heartfelt Creations seems to be my latest phase so expect to see several projects using all their newest collections.

I am excited to let you all know that I have signed on for another term with Gecko Galz. They are such a wonderful team and their products are so me that I could not imagine letting them go. Be sure to visit their etsy shop Gecko Galz Etsy Shop

Also, be sure not to miss our amazing blog hop October 27-31. Each of the Gecko Galz design Team members will be posting a free collage sheet plus examples of projects we made using the designs. You don't want to miss this opportunity to grab some beautiful free images.



Just so you know I have not been totally away from crafting: here are a few of my projects made using digital images from Gecko Galz.