Tuesday 26 April 2016

Admiring the Diecuts from Southern Ridge Trading Company



One of my favourite finds from Scrapfest this year was the incredible diecuts from Southern Ridge Trading Company. I was amazed at the finite detail that Karen was able to obtain in her designs. 

I decided to start on the other side of the auditorium and by the time I made it to Karen's display there were already many empty boxes where customers had stocked up on the oh so cute embellishments.

These are the items that I bought and I am itching to get creating with them. In fact I fell so deeply in love with these designs I applied to become a design team member (fingers crossed) and I am going to stock some of the designs in my store. Feel free to get me to order in any you would like from Karen's site.








No comments:

Post a Comment