Friday 4 March 2016

Share Your Creativity Photo Contest

Sometimes it feels like I am posting all about me." Look at what I have learned.""Look at what I have made." Blech. I wanted to find a way to tell you all thank you! For the millions of things you have all created that have inspired me, instructed me and even made me stretch out of my creative comfort zone.

I wish I had a huge multinational company so that I could send a thank you gift to each of you. Unfortunately, that is not the case....yet ;) So instead I am hosting a contest for you to show off your favourite papercrafting creation. It's ok if its a card, scrapbook page, tag, atc, canvas,,,,you are all inspiring to me. So grab your camera and get a shot of your work and submit it to the gallery link that I will post below. Next, share the heck out of it on all your social media. You will have until the end of March to get votes. The winner will receive a $25 Gift certificate to use at My Grandma's Teacups Craft Supply.

Here you go:Papercrating Photo Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment