Tuesday 8 March 2016

March Feature Day On Gecko Galz Blog- plus a free digi stamp

You are going to love the digital stamp that Gecko Galz gave for me to share this month. First off, welcome digital stamp collectors from the Gecko Galz blog. Make yourself at home, we love having visitors.

Secondly, how cute is this guy?







































What will you be doing with your adorable digi this month?

I made a cute mixed media canvas. The roses are hand made from white cardstock and Tattered Angels glimmer mist.....and water....lots of water.... Then I covered them in UTEE and took my heat gun to them. The lace and trim are Value Village finds and all the beautiful background images are from Gecko Galz. Its hard to see in the pictures but the canvas is very distressed and has lots of texture that was created using Finnabair stamps and Faber Castel Gel Medium. I am having so much fun playing with that stuff. The little bits of floral fill are from that same stem I bought at Dollarama a few weeks ago. Best buy ever.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Sam, of Project Printable. I know this post is old, but the rabbit above is actually my own design and I own the intellectual property rights. It is copyright ProjectPrintable. It has obviously been shared at some point (and you may not be aware it is my work), however, my T&C's prohibit this, as well as any form of digital publication. Please could you remove it, and link to the watermarked version in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/no-en/listing/191970512/instant-download-french-vintage-rabbit

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete