Thursday 18 June 2015

My Grandma's Teacups Loves Small Business :Publicity Opportunity

Many of you know that I have a soft spot for Mompreneurs that are raising families, working and building their business as well. I love to do shout outs about all the new ventures that these amazing women are starting. If you have a small business and would like to feature it on My Grandma's Teacups please email me mygrandmasteacups@gmail.com. If you would be interested in a product review please let me know and I will help you with that as well. I also have opportunities for small businesses looking to grow their facebook and twitter following through giveaways.  Let me help you grow your business.














Some of my favourite small businesses from past posts


Deb Tang : Arbonne Review

Imagine Photography


Susan's Dog Treats


Signed By Barb/ Tilander Mack 

Menswear

A Kid In A Candy Shop



You could be featured next. Contact me for more information.




Part of growing your small business is having a plan. The best way to know if your plan is on track is to constantly seek out new information. One of my favourite resources for small business information is the Scotiabank site

No comments:

Post a Comment