Monday 26 January 2015

My Grandma's Teacups Scrapbooking and Craft Supplies: Come Join The Party


I have decided to hold my 40th birthday extravaganza online and you are invited to join me.

The theme for the party is a sort of Shabby Chic Mad Hatter Tea Party. Pull out your old fascinator from the Royal Wedding Celebrations a few years back. Dust off your boa and find your white gloves.

The party will be held February 9th, 2015 from 10-2. Please get some of your friends together for tea and take photos to share on the party page. I will be posting recipes, tutorials and pictures so that you can make the items from the party. I would LOVE to see you there. The hashtag for the event will be #40yearsofawesome and the FB link is https://www.facebook.com/events/898342846872622 Please RSVP so that I have an idea of how many people will be there.

We will be having some games and prizes too!



No comments:

Post a Comment