Thursday 21 November 2013

My Christmas Gift List: Close To My Heart




Ok, I know its a little bit self serving to present Close to My Heart on the list but I really am buying allot of my Christmas gifts from here. Close To My Heart is introducing so many fabulous new items that I know would be perfect gifts this Christmas.


 I just purchased my first My Legacy Album and it arrived yesterday. It was packaged so beautifully it looked like it was destined to be a gift. The albums look like they cost a fortune but they actually cost less than what you would pay at a local big box store. The great thing about these albums is that they expand to hold a whopping 60 pages. Of course if you actually put that many layouts in it you would hardly be able to lift it off your coffee table. Imagine this under the tree for Mom or Dad or filled with your layouts to present to your grown children.

Have you noticed all the ladies talking about project life? Well Close To My Heart has launched a new product to compliment that style of memory keeping. If you have someone on your list that loves to scrapbook but has been feeling to busy lately to have the time this is an excellent gift idea. There are several themes to choose from so you can find the one that suits their personality exactly.
Close To My Heart Offers an astounding array of acrylic stamps to suit every occasion. From elegant to  whimsical you will find just the perfect stamp set for the stamper on your list. I recently found out that you never know who is going to fall in love with stamping. Choose your stamp set and one or two exclusive shades of ink and you have an incredible gift for less than $25. This is one product that is on the top of my daughter's wish list.
 Every crafter loves to be inspired. Close To My Heart has an amazing collection of "how to" books that will set the scrapbooker on your Christmas Lists imagination on fire. From cards, Scrapbook Layouts and even Interactive Design these amazing books give you the hands on instructions to create beautiful pieces of art. I have all of the collection and I refer to them constantly. The beautiful full colour photos and wide assortment of designs never leaves me strapped for fresh ideas.





Visit http://www.mygrandmasteacups.ctmh.com to peruse the current catalogue. Remember there is still time to take part in the special Holidays from the Heart campaign and earn free products with every $100 purchase.

Visit My Website to See the Holidays From The Heart Mini




No comments:

Post a Comment