Tuesday 26 November 2013

My Christmas Gift List: Gold Canyon






There are several folks on my list that love home decor items. I can't tell you whom exactly just in case they read my blog. If you are looking for some spectacular candles please go look at Cathy's beautiful selection. There are so many reasons to buy quality candles but i will let Cathy explain the difference to you in the information she sent me. 







Cathy is the Mom of two boys, Matthew & Brandon (18 & 11). She has been married to her husband Dave for almost 19 years. She started selling Gold Canyon Candles in 2012 for some extra income for her family to have some extra fun :) Isn't that what we all need! I have known Cathy for at least 15 years and I am thrilled to be able to introduce her to all of you. If you love candles but can't afford to buy some for yourself before Christmas talk to Cathy about how you can earn free and discounted products...thats right ladies free and discounted.

Gold Canyon Candles


"The quality, value, and performance of Gold Canyon scents are unmistakable, and their superior fragrance is what makes these products world renown. Each candle, flameless fragrance, body product, and home cleaning product goes through extensive testing and modifications by a team of certified fragrance experts."

Hosting a party is easy and fun and the host benefits are AMAZING!!! My mother-in-law is doing her Christmas shopping for free this year with her host rewards - everyone is getting a Gold Canyon gift for their home. All of Gold Canyon's candles (exclusive of votives and tealights) are double wicked to ensure a clean, even burn with no waste. Dollar for dollar, they are a much better value for your money than other "name brand" candles. My personal favorites are the Heritage Diamond Light candles, which come in 4 sizes and over 40 fragrances, and the Homeology line of household cleaning products, which are safe for the environment and safe for everyone in my home.

I love hosting home parties, as well as attending special events as a vendor benefiting local charities. I can even assist you with your school, sports team, or social group's fundraising efforts!

Cathy Orr - Gold Canyon Candles
www.cathyorr.mygc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment