Thursday 12 September 2013

Itty Bitty Pieces of Paper

Hello lovelies.  Who let me sign up for all these craft shows! I was over at my dear friend Juanettes the other day enjoying a leisurely cup of tea and long overdue chat, when she said something to me about how soon the craft show was.  Well somehow I had lost track of the month of September.  It seems like it had just begun and the 21st seemed an eternity away. Well I have to tell you sister, I am working my butt off now.  My poor cricut is going into convulsions as I have it whizzing out borders and flourishes by the stack full.  I have piles of half finished projects perched precariously on every nearly flat surface.  Lord help me if my husband wanders down here and sees the mess.  I am so excited about taking this first step towards getting my business out there.  I don't expect to make any money my first show but just being there is such a thrill.  So I think all this panicky butterfly in the stomach feeling is doing me good.  It is pushing me to achieve my goal of being a  independent craft professional.

Check out my mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment