Wednesday 10 April 2013

A Birthday Card for Cody

Good afternoon ladies.  I made a quick tutorial for a card that I made for my Godson Cody.  It is just a really quick video (again don't mind the messy backdrop, its on my to-do-list.) Tear Bears are allot of fun to make and my kids just love them.  My husband even wants me to make him a panda bear. (I think he thinks they are cool ever since Jack Black voiced Kung Fu Panda,) Papercrafting is an excellent way to teach children the importance of measuring and being able to work with mixed fractions. My daughter hates math, but she will gladly sit and work out the dimensions she needs for a paper project she is working on. The idea is to find fun ways to engage the children in their learning.  What can you make with your child today to reinforce math concepts? Post your ideas and links.





No comments:

Post a Comment